Τετάρτη 2 Μαρτίου 2022

I am not with Ukraine!


 
I am with Ukraine,
I am with people in Gaza and West Bank,
I am with Syria,
I am with Cyprus,
I am with Western Sahara,
I am with Artsakh,
I am with Libya and with people of BIOT.
I am with Thibet!
 
... I am with all those for EU, NATO, UN and anyone else, have done absolutely nothing to show solidarity and support! 
 
I am with everyone who cannot benefit from the so called international law... that is justice and respect of their rights for security, integrity and well being.
 
"West", the so called civilized world, is a world of hypocrisy. A monstrous creature we have created with rotten body parts and fresh blood only to wonder here and there to cause fear and resentment. 
 
Where is our spirit? 
 
I cannot see it. I cannot feel it. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: